All clients who train with us are required to start with the initial consultation & assessment. You can book this by calling 403-617-3362 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This meeting can be in-studio or online.
Christina, the owner and head trainer, sees the value in meeting with each new client personally before they commence training. In order for your experience and results at 2 The Core to be the best we can possibly make them, it is crucial for us to get to know you individually and go through a detailed physical assessment.
During this 1-hour 1-on-1 meeting, Christina will assess:
- Posture, breathing pattern and alignment
- Ranges of motion
- Strength in core, upper and lower body
- Natural squat pattern
- Ability to properly engage glutes and core
- Whether diastasis recti (ab separation) is present
- Whether certain muscles are weak and/or tight and explain how to strengthen and/or loosen them up
- Whether there are muscle imbalances and address how this can be corrected
- If there are any signs of pelvic floor dysfunction or other orthopedic concerns
You and Christina will go through your intake, set health & fitness goals, and come up with a periodized plan on how to reach those goals safely and efficiently.
You have health & fitness goals. We have the knowledge and resources to make sure you reach them. You will leave every session feeling refreshed and energized.
We offer different training options to cater to a wide range of people:
We are open! 1-on-1, couples, and ladies small group training. By appointment only, no walk-ins.
We are committed to keeping everyone safe & healthy. We sanitize all equipment between uses and keep everyone 3m apart in our small groups (max 4 clients per course in our large 2000sq ft studio with high ceilings). Our staff is fully vaccinated.
Childminding is available free of charge.
We are also offering ONLINE assessments, 1-on-1 & group training.
We look forward to welcoming you to the studio or seeing you virtually!